Rumors Horizon Multiplayer Early Development Footage

Future additions to Guerrilla Games' Horizon series are planned, including a co-op multiplayer game and the soon-to-be-released virtual reality game Call of the Mountain.​
Fans recently got a sneak peek at the stylised aesthetic of the co-op game thanks to early development footage that was published on the Horizon subreddit.
Fans of the franchise can anticipate a PlayStation 5 remake of the first game in the series, replete with new features and accessibility choices, in addition to the new games.
The remake is currently under production and is anticipated to include several graphic modes to take advantage of VRR technology, as well as the accessibility choices that were added in the sequel.
Horizon Forbidden West, the most recent instalment in the series, is now accessible everywhere on PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4.
The creator of The Umbrella Academy, Steve Blackman, will also produce a TV series based on the game that will appear on Netflix.
In conclusion, Guerrilla Games' Horizon series is growing with new games, including a VR game and a co-op multiplayer game, in addition to a remake of the series' debut instalment for the PlayStation 5 and an adaptation of the game for a TV series.
New features and accessibility choices are in store for fans, and the stylish appearance of the co-op game has already been hinted at.

Chat
Help Users
  • :
    Guest Testing USER has joined the room.
  • (Guest) Testing USER:
    :)
  • (Guest) Testing USER:
    Bastty just testing!
    Reactions: Bastty
  • (Guest) Testing USER:
    natasha40kent testing!
  • Bastty:
    Works now :)
  • Bastty:
    Nebulous it works perfectly now :)
  • judel:
    I don't like rap, especially not the nasty kind.
  • Bastty:
    Well... I'm in the "mood", drinking some beers...
  • Bastty:
    Sorry for that.
  • judel:
    No problem. I'm sure I'll drink a few beers after work. :)
    Reactions: Bastty
  • Bastty:
    :)
  • :
    TEST USER has joined the room.
  • :
    TEST USER has left the room.
  • Bastty:
    Morning everyone :)
  • Bastty:
    Welcome Maul
    Reactions: Maul