The Super Bowl LVII battle between the NFL's top playoff seeds and conference champions -- the Kansas City Chiefs and Philadelphia Eagles, will take place at State Farm Stadium. The Chiefs have a number of key contributors from their Super Bowl LIV Championship team in 2019, while the Eagles only have seven players from their Super Bowl LII title team. These teams boast both All-Pro quarterbacks, Mahomes and Hurts, as well as each conference's highest scoring offense in terms of points per game. Here are five bold predictions for the big game between these two high-flying squads:
- Quez Watkins scores the first touchdown of the game
- Patrick Mahomes gets sacked four or more times as Eagles pass rush makes history
- Travis Kelce's eight-game streak of having 75+ receiving yards ends
- Eagles rookie WR DeVonta Smith has over 100 receiving yards and a TD
- Jalen Hurts scores two rushing touchdowns, one in the first quarter and one in the fourth quarter, to seal the game for Philadelphia.