Fans Urged to Ignore LeaksThe Ukrainian game developer GSC Game World, known for their upcoming release S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart Of Chernobyl, has been hacked and threatened with blackmail. The studio has requested that fans ignore any leaked information as it could affect the final impression of the game.
- GSC Game World's employee was hacked by a "community from a Russian social network."
- The hacked information was then used for blackmail and intimidation.
- The studio urges fans not to share leaked information to preserve the final impression of the game.
- Despite the setbacks, GSC Game World remains committed to delivering S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2.
- The release was postponed to 2023 due to the war between Russia and Ukraine.
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 is one of the most anticipated games of this year and is available on Steam and Epic Games Store.
Despite the difficulties, GSC Game World remains dedicated to delivering S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2. The game was postponed from 2022 to 2023 due to the ongoing war between Russia and Ukraine. Some of the GSC staff have relocated to Prague to continue working on the game.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 is a highly anticipated game and has made it to our list of 101 most anticipated games of this year. The game is expected to release on Steam and Epic Games Store for £50/$60/€60. Let's show our support to the developers and wait for the official release without spoiling it for ourselves with leaked information.
"Dear fans, please do not turn to leaked materials. Wait for the official release, thank you for your understanding!" - GSC Game World (Source: Twitter)