If you're a Windows user experiencing a slow computer, errors, freezes, and crashes, it could be due to outdated drivers. Here's what you need to know:80% Of All Computer Malfunctions Occur Because People Forget to Update Drivers
The Importance of Updating Drivers
- According to Microsoft, 75% of errors, freezes, and crashes occur due to driver problems.
- 19 out of 20 Americans forget to update drivers regularly, causing their computer to become 5-10% slower every 6 months.
What are Drivers?
- Drivers are instructions for the operating system on how to use a specific device.
- They regularly become outdated, causing your computer to become slower.
- Outdated drivers can also make your computer vulnerable to hackers and cyberattacks.
- Drivers may be damaged or missing, causing devices to not function properly.
Solutions for Updating Drivers
- Manually updating drivers is tedious, long, and can be dangerous if downloaded from untrusted sources.
- Delegate the task to special driver update programs like Outbyte Driver Updater.
- Outbyte Driver Updater can find all outdated, damaged or missing drivers, and update them automatically.
- The program also monitors the appearance of new drivers and has a 24/7 technical support department.
- Outbyte Driver Updater is certified by cybersecurity company AppEsteem and trusted by over 4,900,000 users.